Please Enter This Site With Reverence
Dedicated to freedom and to those who are in harms way fighting the war on terror.
- We were attacked on September 11th, 2001; this was our “Pearl Harbor Day”!!
- Thousands of lives were lost due to the desires of one cowardly madman and those who followed him in their fanatical beliefs that they were fighting a “holy war”.
- Freedom was attacked and Freedom will be defended” – President George W. Bush 9/11/01
- “In time, perhaps, we will mark the memory of September 11 in stone and metal, something we can show children as yet unborn to help them understand what happened on this minute and on this day. But for those of us who live through these event, the only marker we’ll ever need is the tick of a clock at the 46th minute of the eighth hour of the 11th day.” President George W. Bush December 11, 2001
- “The mass murders of September 11 have united America and the world against terrorism. We will never forget the victims of that tragic day, and we will not rest until the perpetrators have been brought to justice. As we join to end the scourge of terrorism, let us also unite to seize the opportunities we share to build a world of peace, prosperity, and democracy.” – Secretary of State Colin L. Powell
To the naysayers out there:
I have this to say and it may be offensive and also a little bit coarse in language, but hopefully to some it will get their attention and I am going to say it anyhow, whether you like it or not:
- We were attacked, many lives were lost.
- Life as we knew it has changed!
- At least here in America you have the right to speak out against your government if you disagree with something, remember that the people we are helping to liberate have not had that luxury.
- You can speak out without fear of getting arrested, tortured, or killed.
- Many men and women are in harms way to protect your rights and many have died to preserve our way of life.
- Please don’t pee on the graves of those who died by insulting them or those who are still living, they have placed their lives on the line so that you can live free.
- Make damn sure that you treat those who have gone into harms way with the utmost respect, they deserve it and more!!!!!
- If you truly don’t like it here, you can always get the hell out. I won’t stop you.
- If you do not like what I have had to say so far, then you will probably not like the rest of this site and if that is the case then just hit the back button on your browser or close you browser window and leave now, I am not going to beg you to stay.
- ‘Nuff said
Now with all that said:
I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to those of you who have chosen to visit my site today.
- Feel free to take a look around and see what is here.
- Pour yourself a cup of coffee and stay a while, listen to the music, view the various pages and just take it all in.
- I would really like to know where you were on 9/11, I have another project in mind on that.
- If you find this site to be touching, informative, inspirational, educational, etc….. please tell others.
- Please enter this site with reverence.
God Bless You!!!!